Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Project

I have come to realize that one of the most fascinating and beautiful things in my life is friendship. Before you hold up your "cheesy" card and roll your eyes, allow me to indulge myself and explain.

There are many things I am grateful God created because of their inherent pleasing qualities. I could probably write a book on being a new mom, a novella about freedom on horseback, and at least a news article on the exquisite nature of ice cream. That would remind me to write a journal on parks with toddlers and the adventure inherent in a rain puddle, a magazine article on dog adoption, and a cookbook full of glorious cookie recipes, complete with photos and mouthwatering descriptions.

Nonetheless, there is only one topic I could write on and talk about forever. My friends. My acquaintances. My fellow teachers. My students. My family.

To the point-- I am going to write a blog a day (who knows how long I will go on), with an entry about a person I admire every day. Wish me luck? Ah yes, and hold me accountable... flood my inbox with chastising if I fail to write.

1 comment:

  1. This idea has been rattling around in my head too! Hate that you beat me to it, but can't wait to read more of your insights! You're off to a great start with the Jesus post!

    ReplyDelete