Sunday, June 20, 2010

6. Anne Marie P

What I love about Anne Marie is that she is so incredibly attractive, and you can see it most clearly when she is relating with people. I like to watch her strike up a conversation with a new acquaintance. She playfully, almost coquettishly, (but not, so don't harp on that part Kevin), tucks her silky golden hair behind her ear and rolls her cheerful hazel eyes in that, "Oh I know, you're so right," sort of way as she asks inspired questions and magically produces insightful points of discussion. Her hands animate deftly while she leans forward and latches onto a person's interests and passions, and somehow finds a point of connection. When she walks away the person is still thinking about how cool she is, cute and spunky, and fashionable to boot.

Fashionable: that is another thing about her. Anne Marie has a most casual approach to dress, but her high cheekbones and curvy figure make everything look good. My favorite is when she wears a thin ruffled blouse and dark jeans with soft shimmery flats and dangling earrings. She could literally model for Anthropologie. Seriously, if you slap her twinkly eyes and irresistible dimples onto a blank canvas she'd help a random Goodwill sample sell.

Anne Marie's eye-catching beauty is punctuated by her soft and dainty hands. It is actually surprising to think of how much she has accomplished, from travel to a Master's Degree to mothering, with those tiny tender hands. She is such a vessel of peace and gentleness, and I think my favorite image of her is with her baby boy tucked against her chest and her small fingers scratching his back in little circles, a characteristic show of affection.


5 comments:

  1. I love this. It is so spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls... thanks for reading too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I feel so honored - thank you, Hannah, I have a huge smile on my face. You are an artist with words and it is such a thoughtful gift to have you paint me in such beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete